Last chance to join the Cohort!
Isn’t it time you finished your novel?
- Create a specific writing plan for your novels. Research the literary market to craft your future novels.
- Structure a multi-dimensional plot (and use it to write).
- Implement an objective writing process from the idea to “The End.”
- Create characters readers can’t get enough of--or they’ll hate.
- Access your Book Guides 24/7 to address any roadblocks.
- Create and implement a daily writing process--knowing what to write, how to write it, and why you’re writing it.
- Write the book you’ve dreamed of with confidence in your story.
Everything you need to Finish your novel.
Weekly group sessions are held live on Zoom for guidance, Q&A, and accountability. Also, connect with other aspiring novelists.
Live Group Sessions start: March 2, 2023, at 7 pm CST
Can’t attend the live session? No problem. Lifetime replay access is included with your registration. All training materials are stored in the cohort hub.
- What if I don’t have a story idea?You don’t a story idea to participate in the ANMP. I’ve found that many students scrap their old idea and create something more relevant and on par with their niche based on what they learn in the program.
- Do I have to write romance?No. This program isn’t niche specific. However, many of the examples will come from romance. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions about your niche during the group coaching sessions.
- Will this help me if I already have a book?Yes. ANMP explores what readers expect in your niche. Therefore, I’ve had students use this program to plot, write, and revise their novels.
- What’s the time commitment?The time commitment to complete this program is roughly five-eight hours a week. This includes the program materials, coaching calls, and private study time–reading and working on your story.
- Will I finish my book by the end of the course?Maybe. It depends on you. The program was created for you to finish your first draft in 100 days or less. But it depends on a few factors–where you are in the process of your idea, how much time you have to commit to studying and writing, and how badly you want it. These are all factors I can’t control, but I can help you with them.
So, I’d turn this question back to you. Do you want to finish your draft by the end of the course? If so, we’ll create a plan to do it.
- Do you offer refunds?No. All payments are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- I’m ready to sign up. What’s next?Let’s go!!! Once you sign up, we’ll follow up with your coaching agreement and the link to schedule your first one-on-one call with me. We’ll chat for a half hour about your goals and how you can prepare for the program.
- Can I continue working with you after the course?Maybe. I have limited availability for ongoing book coaching clients. But ANMP graduates have priority for all of my services and offerings.
- Will you publish my book?No. Danja Tales is a boutique editing and education company. However, we brainstorm future options for your story in Module 12.
- Will you read my story?No. I don’t read manuscripts during the program.
- What’s an Alpha Read? Can I purchase the service if I missed the Fast Action Bonus?An alpha read is someone reading the book before it’s polished, and in the ANMP, it is me reading the first draft of your book. This isn’t a service I provide to potential clients. At this time, it’s only available to Fast Action purchasers of ANMP and private coaching clients.
- What tools will I need?We cover this information during the orientation. But you’ll need access to the Google Drive suite of products–Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Calendar. I also strongly suggest signing up for Kindle Unlimited.
- Do you offer another option to participate?Yes. We have a self-paced program for a one-time investment of $2,000. Contact us via the website for details.
- I have another question.I can’t cover everything here. So, consider joining the live Q&A session before we close enrollment on February 27, 2023, or submitting through my website.
Addictive Novel Mentorship Program$5000
Lifetime access to the Addictive Novel Mentorship Program.
12 Weekly Group Sessions for Q&A and Accountability with Me ($4,800 value)
12+ Modules with Worksheets, Guides, and Resources. ($3,600 value)
3 Content Submissions with personalized advice and actionable steps ($900 value)
3 One-on-One Calls with Me strategically placed in the program. ($1,200 value)
“Tag Me In” Email Support ($900 value)
My unwavering enthusiasm, support, & brainpower to help you achieve your goals. (Priceless)
Total Value: $11,400+
Only 0 remaining!
- Total payment
- 1xAddictive Novel Mentorship Program$5000-+
All prices in USD